The Lord has me enter in many ways. I love to paint for Him. These paintings reveal the feelings in my heart on the current cloud I'm floating on. It's a simple act of worship, yet a simple gift of love to my creator.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pencil Drawings

Ephesians 4:16

"From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." (NIV)





Galatians 3:13

"Christ redeemed us from that self-defeating, cursed life by absorbing it completely into himself. Do you remember the Scripture that says, 'Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree'? That is what happened when Jesus was nailed to the cross: He became a curse, and at the same time dissolved the curse." (Message)





Celebration

Philippians 4:4

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say Rejoice!"







Growing by the Fire

No comments: